Thursday, January 7, 2010

Expenditures / Arena

I hope everyone had a good holiday, they always seem to go by too quick. I did manage to play some WoW, but certainly a lot less than usual. Unfortunately my gold hasn't gone up in the past week or so because I've been stocking up and buying a few things. As of right now I have 150k gold, but I am in the middle of selling off my Primordial Saronite (20 left or so) for 2.3k piece and I have roughly 40k in BOE epics I'm still moving. After I get everything sold I should be at around 250k+. I decided not to pick up Shadow's Edge.

I decided that if I'm going to play arms on my Warrior I really need the T2 (mace for ArP) weapon for the extra resilience. I'm looking to put a 100% ArP PVP template together with at least 750 resilience. The Deathbringer's Will trinket was recently changed and now procs haste instead of ArP. This is a bummer for me as I was going to soft cap ArP with it and stack more PVP gear for survivability. Unfortunately with that going away I'm going to use it with Death's Verdict and just hard cap ArP.

Every market hasn't really changed much. Gems, glyphs, scrolls, belt buckles and flasks are selling really well still. Enchanting mats have really bottomed out since 3.3 was released. Yesterday I bought a ton of Dream Shards at 4g piece, Greater Cosmics at 9-10g, Abyss Crystals at 25g and Infinite Dust at 1.1g each. The good thing is that scrolls haven't really been too effected by it. I'm still consisting selling Berserking for 500g+, along with a lot of others. I'm actually making more money on scrolls now due to lower material cost.

The GDKP run is coming up in a few days and there are still a number of items I'm looking to pickup. I'm switching to protection spec for 3s and most likely arms for 2s and 5s. As long as Blizzard doesn't nerf protection too hard, I'm looking forward to it. I've already played some as Prot Warrior, Hunter, Paladin. It's a fun comp and the #1 team in the world at 3022 on my BG currently uses it. I'm looking to pickup 2 pieces of T10 prot for the set bonus, Deathbringer's Will and Might of Blight. I'd also like to pickup the TOGC 25 shield from Icehowl if we do a TOGC 25 this week, heroic Death's Verdict would be nice too!

I'm going to start streaming our 3s (as prot) as well at http://www.xfire.com/live_video/dresek/. I did this during Season 5 when I played 2s as Warrior/Paladin at 2300+ on BG9 and it was quite popular. My stream would usually max out at 50 pretty quick. Since then Xfire has greatly increased the maximum viewers though so getting into streams isn't usually a problem.

For now I'm going to skip this week's weekly summary, I'll make sure and get one up next Monday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment