Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3.3 Aftermath

The 3.3 patch release is behind us and I was quite surprised at how stable the servers were considering I play on a high population one. The new LFG tool is awesome for finding a group and it's very quick. A friend of mine and I queued up together for the new Frozen Halls heroics and they went well. We wiped a few times in Halls of Reflection because the tank was pretty horrible but that's about it. In my first run in The Forge of Souls, Battered Hilt dropped and I rolled a 99 and won it. I did the whole quest line and picked up my Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful. I was pretty stoked about it because it's a huge upgrade. My warrior dinged 80 about 4 days ago and I'm happy with how his gear is coming along. I threw up an armory link to my warrior with the sword. Overall I'm enjoying the new 3.3 dungeon experience and especially the LFG tool. The weekly raid quest is also another cool feature, an easy 10 man Malygos kill later and we had our 5 Emblems of Frost and Triumph.

I had a record night in gold making, as I'm sure some other heavy sellers did too. My net profit for the end of the night was in the 11,000g range and I'm really happy about that. Pretty much everything I had up would fly off the shelves. The new glyphs sold very well, I went through about 30 of them total at an average of 30g each. I did spend a little gold on gems/enchants for my new gear but overall it was a great night at the AH.

The new Scourge Strike is pretty much awesome. The first thing I did on my DK was go into The Forge of Souls and saw some HUGE numbers with SS. The average double crit was around 17k, and this is in a 5-man without optimal buffs or Sunder Armor! I hope everyone's 3.3 experience was a positive one!

No comments:

Post a Comment