Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weekly Gold Summary

I wanted to get this out before the craziness of patch 3.3. The week went pretty well. Everything moved pretty well... glyphs, flasks, gems, scrolls, belt buckles etc... One of the big pluses of going on the TOC 25 GDKP runs is the opportunity to pick up cheap BOE's to sell for a profit. In a GDKP run the person whoever bids the most gold wins, there is no main spec, off spec etc...

Deals of the Week:

Signet of the Traitor King bought for 4,250g (ToC 25 GDKP), sold for 7,700g
Titanium Spikeguards bought for 1,800g (trade chat), sold for 4,650g.


Overall Weekly Profit: 41,455g
Total Gold: 71,155g

A majority of my profit was invested in more inventory and professions or used to buy my fresh level 80 Warrior a few things. Fortunately this week should be a big week so my overall gold amount should shoot up quite a bit. Most of my investing is done and I shouldn't need to buy much more for my alt. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment