Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3.3 Today! Let The Madness Insue

Well it's official, 3.3 is today. As with many previous content patchs, I expect the servers to be highly unplayable and lag infested during peak hours today. I've always played on high population servers, so maybe it's not as bad as other servers with lower populations. I've got my alts stocked up and ready to post, as well as my scribe sitting at the Inscription Supplies NPC in Dalaran. It's definitely going to be an interesting day to say the least.

With everything going on this week my 3's was only able to play 10 games. They were an uneventful 10 games and we dropped to 2354. Our healer said he was exhausted and playing pretty horribly, which we witnessed first hand. :P We aren't really looking to push into Gladiator until the last few weeks of the season. We aren't putting much effort into it and only playing 10 games a week does a number on your coordination as a team, as well as individual awareness and reaction time. With 3.3 comes the new Scourge Strike change, so that should be interesting. I'm not sure what my take on it after messing with it on the PTR. It's VERY RNG based, if you don't crit at all you hit for hardly anything, but if you double crit you hit for a HUGE amount. The only problem is that the double crits are so few and far between. I'll probably throw Cinderglacier on my weapon, use Sigil of Awareness as well as an ARP trinket and hope to get a 12k double crit on a clothie. The strike itself is hurt even more now by disease cleansing, as if it wasn't a pain in the ass enough for us. I'll just have to stay quick with my totem stomping mouseover macro.

If you are a Blacksmith, I recommend trying to move Vengeance Bindings. They are required to make Titanium Spikeguards and are very good starter bracers themselves. I've been selling 1-3 a day at 120g markup. It's nothing major but it's a nice little extra income to add to your posting alts.

No comments:

Post a Comment